Membership of the Network will provide you with technical information, advocacy and professional networking. It also gives you the right to shape our activities and priorities for the future.
Our members commit to adherence to the NNNGO code of conduct and conformance with international best practices for the 3rd sector.
In addition to the benefits (click here for the list of benefits) NNNGO already offers our members, we now have discounted services on website hosting and design, annual report writing, accounts auditing, filing of annual returns with the corporate affairs commission, organizational development and proposal writing.
Why join NNNGO?
NNNGO is the first generic membership body for civil society organizations in Nigeria that facilitates effective advocacy on issues of poverty and other developmental issues. We are the only membership organization charged with the objective of identifying, registering, coordinating, building capacity and mobilizing civil society organizations to promote interconnectivity and bring equity, justice, peace and development to grassroots communities throughout Nigeria, with members in all States of the Federation.
- Every year, we organize the largest national NGO conference, providing a critical platform to find collective solutions to advance the work of non-profit-organizations.
- We contribute to giving visibility to, and supporting the leadership of, non-governmental organizations across the country to meet their organizational objectives.
- Our direct engagement with national NGO networks and alliances around the world, contributes to our understanding of the 3rd sector globally, giving us the expertise in our analytical work around civil society and in developing practical tools and best practices for our members to grow.
- We work collaboratively and use our strength as an organization to create and open up spaces for non-governmental organizations and movements in Nigeria to participate in key development and policy-making venues at the national and global level.
Your membership with NNNGO, helps you to stay connected with over 1000 dynamic and diverse organizations in all the 36 States of the Federation and the FCT (Abuja) working with us as a Network to bring development to the door steps of the common man.
How will NNNGO membership support your work?
On our website is a functional membership area, where members (paid members) can download toolkits and templates that will aid their work and also access member’s only information.
In addition you will receive:
- a monthly membership e-newsletter keeping you up to date on members news, events and opportunities, NNNGO activities and call to actions
- Opportunity to be profiled on our website
- a listing in the NGO directory and link to your organization from the NNNGO website
- Direct mentoring and coaching on civil society related issues by our dedicated and professional staff members
- Access to international learning exchanges in the United Kingdom, Ghana and South Africa
- Customized capacity building training on NGO management.
Remember that the greatest value of your NNNGO membership is your involvement and participation in our activities. We encourage you to refer to us for up-to- date information on services and activities offered by NNNGO in support of your work.
Directory of members – in progress