- All members should respect the spirit, values and standards expressed within the mission and vision of NNNGO.
- Materials received as a benefit of membership may be used to promote civil society and civil society programmes. They must not be used for commercial purposes or any action that is not in accordance with the NNNGO vision and mission and Code of conduct.
- All members are expected to actively participate, whenever possible, in NNNGO meetings and activities.
- All members are expected to share their wealth of knowledge and expertise with NNNGO and its members. Each member can contribute something uniquely valuable to the goal of strengthening the civil society both locally and internationally. Civil society organisations around the world routinely seek information on the experience of their colleagues. By sharing such information with NNNGO, members strengthen the global network.
- All members are expected to provide NNNGO with up-to-date contact information and details of their work and projects.
- All members are required to pay an annual membership fee based on their category of membership.
- As with most non-profit membership associations, revenue from membership dues does not cover all of the costs associated with membership services. Members, Associates/Affiliates that are able to contribute to the NNNGO Civil Society Development Fund are requested to do so. These contributions help cover both current and future costs associated with membership services. (Any amount is thankfully received).