Our 12 Point Agenda
- Monitor public office holders
- Advocate on Public Declaration of Assets
- Monitor Democratic Institutions & make them accountable
- Set up a Foundation.
Education and Re-orientation
- Advocate for qualitative mass education
- Engage in vigorous education programmes to re-orientate Nigerians to fight corruption.
- Mobilize Nigerians not to recognize chieftaincy titles and awards given to people of doubtful character.
- Collaborate with ICPC, the Judiciary, MOI & NOA, FMOE.
- Support Trade Unions in their fight for improved equitable wages for Nigerian workers.
- Advocate that socio-economic rights are made JUSTIFIABLE i.e. Education, work, shelter etc.
- Design programmes to improve the economic well being of the people – women & rural dwellers
- Support the working people to ensure that their wages are paid as and when due.
- Advocate for caution in adopting World Bank/IMF prescriptions.
Implementation of Anti-Corruption Law
- Advocate that Anti-corruption laws be religiously implemented
- Establish a whistle blower website on the anti-Corruption Campaign
- Advocate for the reformation of the Civil Service. Appointments and Promotions must be based on merit.
Amendment and Implementation of Existing Laws Judiciously
Electoral Process, Open, Transparent and Corruption Free
- Independent Candidature
- Genuine Multi-party System
- Liberal Regime for the registration of Political Parties
Freedom of Information Act
- Advocate its establishment
- Advocate comprehensive review of 1999 Constitution
- Advocate professionalization and interconnectivity within the community.
- Local recruitment
- Local patrols
- Neighborhood watches be organized
Independence of Judiciary and the Observance of the Rule of Law
- Playing their role effectively as members of the Fourth Estate and watchdogs of the society.
- Promote involvement in NGO/CSO activities.
- Organize a National Conference to discuss issues confronting the Nigerian Nation including Corruption.
STRENGTHEN NETWORKING CAPABILITIES TO IMPLEMENT 12 POINT AGENDA