- About Us
- What We Do
- Media Center
- Get Involved
Organizations/Individuals wishing to join the NNNGO membership must first subscribe to its Vision and Mission and must:
- Be a self-organized and governed to take action for the benefit of helping to develop communities and established as not for profit.
- Does not necessarily have to be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) but must have its ways of working, constitution and bye laws written down in a publicly available document.
- Be open to members of the community or to groups interested in your publicly stated aims.
- Be based in Nigeria, if your organization operates across the globe it must have a branch in Nigeria.
- Be well constituted
- Not be affiliated to or be in the membership of any political party.
- Must subscribe to the NNNGO Code of Conduct for NGOs in Nigeria
NNNGO reserves the right to refuse membership to organizations/individuals it believes to be ineligible. The decision of the Executive council is final.